About me

 My name is Alvin Don Oguta Arocho, and yes Don is my real name my folks are the real Og's😂🙌. I was born and raised in Nairobi Kenya and have three siblings two brothers and one sister. Family is everything to me and we have always been a close family and that has never changed despite the distance. I wouldn't be the man I am today without everyone in this picture, and I forever appreciate each and every one of them.



Above are the men of the house😎 and below, my sister being the only girl is the gem in the middle being showered by all our Love and my mum is to the furthest left and due to the fact that she looks just as young as we do (Black don't crack), If not younger, I refer to her as my big sister as well.


 

We are a soccer family. It is literally in our veins as my dad was a professional footballer and played for the Harambee stars which is the Kenyan National team and has built quite a reputation for himself in the world of football; Fred Arocho - Radio47 and my goal is to follow his footsteps and reach even greater heights if possible. Welcome to our world of football where we move as a team, tactfully with a game plan and proper formation knowing teamwork makes the dream work.



Comments

  1. I know what is being in a family where everyone loves sports and it is awesome! I find it cool you want to follow his footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played soccer but I am always interested in learning something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have like a soccer family legacy to fulfill, that's super cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts